Congratulations! You have been invited to join the LEADERSHIP TEAM
Your ability to influence and lead others has been recognized, and we would like you to consider making a 1 year commitment to being a leader in your community.
What does being a Life Teen LEADER look like?
- Serving twice a month as a Lector, Eucharistic Minister (must be confirmed to Eucharistic Minister), and/or Greeter for the 5:30pm Life Teen Mass at Holy Redeemer
- Attending Life Nights (after Life Teen Mass) twice a month at Holy Redeemer to be fed spiritually and to lead/facilitate conversations in small groups
- Attending Life Teen Retreats to be fed spiritually, lead conversations in small groups, and lead games/activities.
- Participating in prayer and service projects with assigned "HOUSE" (leaders will be assigned a "House" group to journey with)
- Participating in fundraisers to help raise awareness and funds for the Life Teen program
- Attending Tuesday Night leadership meetings from 5:30pm-6:30pm (not every week; only when scheduled)
How do I sign up?
Follow the steps below and wait to be informed about meetings or any training days.
Step 2: Sign up for our texting list
Follow the directions below to sign up to receive texts informing you about meetings, training days, and reminders for events.
step 3: Save the date
We will be having a Leadership Retreat on September 21 & 22 2019 at Holy Redeemer and/or St. James. This will be a 2 day event. We will break down EVERYTHING you will expect as a leader and you will be assigned to a House and your specific role for the year. It is essential that you attend BOTH days of the retreat. We will give you more info via text as the date approaches.
And that's it! You're ready to go!
Please stand by for text messages letting you know about an informational meeting. We will go into more depth about leadership team and the different responsibilities and expectations.